Skip to main content

Love Stories

 

I don’t like the screen it’s bright loud noises make me start as jim said people are strange when ur a stranger I used to be middle class & now I am poor people who have someone cannot understand the lonely & broken the hungry face spoils the feast compassion I have in surplus but compassion to people I feel so intensely I should live far from them & yet I am attached I’m used up people can’t keep up artists aren’t appreciated till they die & then the liars say they were a on our side I appreciate sally for calling even if we were awkward I means a lot I would rather have an awkward conversation than no one at all in fact I think we need to have more awkward conversations to get us out of some knots or continue to destroy despite the love we struggle to feel but we love movies about it.

Richard’s been through it he says tell ur story but it’s harder the second time the 2nd hundredth time the thousand & 1st time always a different doctor jammed in between patients with cancer & haemorrhoids I’m tired I’ll stop not I sound like gd did like I’m mirroring her she my puppet master what mental cases should hang out with normal people or just pull the plug & live in crazy land better if ur poor recover they call it maybe it’s just rantings maybe it’s actually of value as I say people don’t read so what’s the point in writing I’m a poet what’s the point in speaking people don’t listen not my algorithim just trying to find some me time can take can’t listen headphones in can’t you hear the spirits scream & laugh competing spirits of the land spiritual genocide & people can see it so it’s must be the rantings of a lunatic yet when an Aboriginal person says it they say how amazing not realising there are similar things in all cultures before empires & we’re at the precipice of handing these over to a united dictatorship think twice don’t worry about me it’s not me I don’t exist just how you imagine me to me I am light & dark loud & quiet most of the day I stand out that’s all march to the beat of a different drum in the cookie cutter world where language has been weaponized & when we make ‘an I don’t have to say person uncomfortable’ it’s as it I came up with the words burned into my ear by 55 hard bitten years but pip squeaks who know nothing of the world cept what we used to call virtual reality in other words art.

So yeah I’m pissed that I cannot breathe amongst the passive aggressively normals who would prefer you were dead but they can’t admit it to themselves living deep in the surface of the canabalistic soul of man & yet an angel was born who would light the way in multiple locations called kids who we infantalise as if they don’t see way beyond what their parents try to teach them unfortunately school broken system without real existential rites of passage other than watching movies kids sexualised by the slave drivers abetted by their parents who can’t stop taking pictures read to your kids & let them grow up innocent they’ve committed no crime church man don’t try & shovel original sin up their arses or is it down their throats. What are you teaching them again? Virtue?

Still we bumble through somehow it’s don’t make anymore sense than Shakespeare thought I’m sick of dumbing down you ask me to speak so this is me speaking we bumble through until we don’t & then as they saying of bob marley who feel it knows it we find love. Divorce. Love. Divorce. Whatnext?



Published & Copyright Malachi Doyle 2026.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

‘The Garden of Love’

  ‘The Garden of Love’ (after William Blake)   Some young punk Tryin to be ‘hard’ Pussyole! with his mate Said “no flowers!” I was holding some wildflowers To put in my vase at the apartment I asked him “why not?” He said nothing That’s right keep walking bish! To bloodclot! I don’t walk around defensive So I’m not quick to attack I’d rather they think about it themselves ‘Without flowers there is no life’ He dreams Try that on for size ‘You say “no!” to flowers & you say “no!” to life’ Echoed on the wind 'You can’t eat money!' Unity & Devision He hears across the wires 'Not that way!... ... why have you forsaken us?' He feels the ancestors   & again I am reminded of Blake’s ‘The Garden of Love’*   Published & Copyright Malachi Doyle 2025.   * The Garden of Love By  William Blake I went to the Garden of Love, And saw what I never had seen: A Chapel was built in the midst, W...

Apology for an evil word (draft)

  Apology for an evil word   by Malachi Doyle   I wrote/drew/painted this art book in Respekt for the child soldiers in Australia the British Empire AmiKKKa & of course Momma Afrika The French German Italian Dutch Spanish Empires Jesus Asia The Middle East South America Central America The Carribbean The Pacific Islands The former USSR countries The former Yugoslavian countries… My Nation’s & the world’s Asylum Seekers Child Detention Centres & the World’s poor country city neglected homeless  abused persecuted ignored ridiculed dismissed forgotten the murdered & raped mutilated totured  the beaten those who suffer the effects of Authoritarian & ‘soft’ Tyrannies skooling shitstems & other corrupt institutions Corporations in short the Vampires who suck “Earth Mother’s Women’s Child”rens’ blood,   I can’t express how I don’t wanna eat I have lost my appetite I wish ...

'Punk' Sociology (Participant Observation)

  'Punk' Sociology (Participant Observation)   I’m chilling back at home, now Needed a spliff This is in no way definitive I couldn’t see quite a lot even though I was near the front Once things came to a stand off I didn’t see much of ‘the enemy’ We were prevented from seeing one another Just the guttural roars of “BOO!” from the blood lusters at their front I saw the name of Jesus on a sign Which made about as much sense as the lot of nonsense Man I’d taken Eucharist in the morning prior Of a divided people Their upside down Aussie flags turned up the right way just after we were turned back down Collins St from the corner of Elizabeth Street & the capsicum spray – not too bad Young blokes love a stoush As do female inquisitors The Safran thing strange After his legendary decades & he was ‘shot down’ as a ‘Zionist’ for taking on the Fascists with his dynamic holy wit Very strange I grew up with partition Nothing intellectual about it It’s IN you Thoug...