Streaming
shit river Franklin oil detergent
Break from
the mouse eating shit de la cockroach
In the
winter dew was u slew two dosee doh in da parapet
U were the
first ull be the last in the room with me
Take those
nickers off my heavenly slut queen space cadets inherit the semantic oceams of
contempt on a pure tide of watercress flow flow into the turpidation
Take me I’m
breaking in 10 pieces of silver my bank balance
On the
tightrope above la grande canyon why fore art thou Udessa my tarragon urchy duchy
da first wurst Id like sausage with my hat this matinee
Unbridle the
stallions raping the mares or does it just look like this in this humancentric
gaze climate?
Must we pre-empt
every dream with a prayer when God is Dead according to the moralists?
My saviour
Jesus Christ was kidnapped shipped & sold so that the humble would slave
& die in abject poverty
The just so
called are based on bad faith
They act
nice but in private they do not hear the ghosts typing their head bumps like a
spec of pirates
My soul is
invaded by evil forces because I attain to the holy
Man cannot
be wise when he is in partial darkness
& his
blindspot & his shadow comes out in devils snot
Does poetry
have a right to be said the secret poet Adorning the famine with smug
cleverness sure batter wouldn’t melt in his erectile dysfunction
Is anyone
getting laid
Or is
sacredness all stolen by smart phones for the gigantic porn collection of the
cannibals who rule affairs of kindergarten wars?
My name is
James the 5th
Been too
long since I smoked some spliff & me brother won’t see me & I’ve never
visiting him coz his family despise me & wish I was never born coz my dad
had the biggest dick & got it around while impression management was upheld
by all institutions of genocide
I hear the
words I type in my boombox Daphne fantasy because she gets naked at exactly the
right time
Am I meant
to be castrated for being hetero pan?
Whadda sham!
Good night
good morning good day or just blank lovers coz the podcast spells whyte feministe
like the bookshelf between our date
Mum I’m 50
going on 5 you’d better come along lest I’m abducted by a broken alien 5th
generation served the country like a saint but nation st6ate prevails over gosh
Published
& Copyright Malachi Doyle 2026.
Comments
Post a Comment