Crash landing
I suddenly
fell thousands of years old
That black
dog of vulnerability
I am a
melting slow flake
In silence
Of your
mysterious contemplation
Maybe afterall
That 6 year
old
Is beating
up on me when I was 5
& I
reminded you of your own similar
I wanna
build you up
Not tear you
down
Published
& Copyright Malachi Doyle 2026.
“Talk”?
“Talk”?
She said
About what?!
& yeah
I like to
talk//
Think before
I speak?
What the fuck?
I stew then
I spew
Right?
I don’t
divide things up into categories
Of CAN say
& CAN’T say
What?
Talk!
Words!
Mouthfuls of
air!//
Great
Now just say
something that doesn’t sound like you’ve said it before
What are
ideas
To a poet?
Boxes
To shift
I’m no store
boy!
I’m me.
//
I’m angry
Then it ends
& I’m a
sad lonely guy
Holding
A golden 24
hours.
Published
& Copyright Malachi Doyle 2026.
Comments
Post a Comment