Skip to main content

I REFUSE TO BE A SLAVE!

 NEW ALBUM OUT:

UNIVERSAL DECLARATION

by UNIVERSAL SIBLINGHOOOD


I will no longer make my music/poetry available on the major streaming platforms

I will only be using bandcamp.com

I have also published 4 books in 4 years

HIT ME UP


For all you people in the dark about the operations of the streaming platforms

I suggest searching “what royalties do YouTube/Spotify/Apple/Tidal/JayZ’sCon pay their artists?”


Remember RESEARCH METHODS you studied in high school?

PUBLIC ENEMY have done the right thing by putting their album for sale on Bandcamp.com

Where artists receive a very generous share of sales.

Streams don’t pay!

BUY music!


I studied violin at 3, then mandolin making my public debut at 10.

Then FRENCH HORN. The hardest instrument to pitch.

I played in the senior brass corale of 5 members of YEAR 12 students in YEAR 8, having only played…


Anyway fuck all this justification shit, peasants!


I am not a SLAVE!

I UPRISE against SLAVERY!

STOP STANDING WITH THE TYRANTS!

WHY ARE SO MANY of your FILMS SHITHOUSE?!

WRITERS STRIKE!


WHEN ALL THOSE SLACKERS WERE SITTIN ON THEIR KHYBER PASSES

AT HOME DURING LOCKDOWNS & GETTING PAID to watch films they hadn’t paid for & listening to music they hadn’t paid for to KEEP THEM GOING.


FILMS BOOKS ALBUMS COST ARTISTS MONEY!

WHICH People listen to ONCE!

THINKING once can teach you something!


OF COURSE YOU JUST WANT DISTRACTION!

YOU’RE LIKE CHICKENS WITH YOUR HEADS CUT OFF!


“PEOPLE LIKE IT SHIT!”(danceparrot.bandcamp.com).


STOP RIPPING ME OFF!

WITH UR GIMIC ISSUES!

YOU ARE LIVING IN BAD FAITH!

THOU SHALT NOT STEAL!

OR ARE YOU A NIHILIST?!

I CAN SEE HOW MANY LISTENS & READS I GET!


BUY MUSIC! BUY BOOKS!

A 3rd of the price of a fuckin coffee!

STOP STANDING WITH THE SLAVE DRIVERS!

THEY ARE DEMORALISING OUR PROPHETS!

& THUS THEY ARE DEMORALISING US!

THEY ARE CAUSING THESE FUCKING WARS!

THEY ARE RAPING SEX SLAVE CHIDREN 

ALL THE RICH ARE IN BED WITH ONE ANOTHER

I said this in 2008 & no one wanted to hear about!


Trickle down Capitalism is a lie!


Search: danceparrot.bandcamp.com




Published & Copyright Malachi Doyle 2026.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apology for an evil word (draft)

  Apology for an evil word   by Malachi Doyle   I wrote/drew/painted this art book in Respekt for the child soldiers in Australia the British Empire AmiKKKa & of course Momma Afrika The French German Italian Dutch Spanish Empires Jesus Asia The Middle East South America Central America The Carribbean The Pacific Islands The former USSR countries The former Yugoslavian countries… My Nation’s & the world’s Asylum Seekers Child Detention Centres & the World’s poor country city neglected homeless  abused persecuted ignored ridiculed dismissed forgotten the murdered & raped mutilated totured  the beaten those who suffer the effects of Authoritarian & ‘soft’ Tyrannies skooling shitstems & other corrupt institutions Corporations in short the Vampires who suck “Earth Mother’s Women’s Child”rens’ blood,   I can’t express how I don’t wanna eat I have lost my appetite I wish ...

Win ugly

  Win ugly I win ugly for some bloody reason I win ugly Life’s like footy Playin into the wind Some days you act like you wish it was over Some days you get the word from the coach & you take it in your stride Though you know ur only D grade Who thought you could play ruck rover & play a ruddy blinder Who thought you had it in ya? Not even ur mother Where did that come from? For you to walk like a king who knew you could sing? About pawning ur weddin ring When ur alone You ain’t nothin but alone Just don’t scam yourself Though u can’t get any help Yes I win ugly I like it in the wet Like a 10 year old boy Drawing with a stick in the dirt Go in hard & you don’t get hurt But a wise man once scribbled The hard is overcome by the soft Like stone in water Like watching a child’s first steps One day in the sun Feelin so privileged to have been there How’d you get so lucky? Ya win ugly Ya win ugly Ya win ugly Worth the price of admission To this valley of tears Coz every now ...

In short, sharing versus selfishness

  In short, sharing versus selfishness   I have heard about The Yolngu people & gasped & sighed & dreamed & with my kite Tacked with & against the wind; Here in Dja Dja Wurrung country, Returning, Solitude for the Yolngu people Is prohibited It’s reason of ‘sorcery’ Offered Pride & closed heartedness Stunting & ending wisdom Without love, So much the better is Living communally on Country, The sounds of Nature: Birds animals water frogs Wind trees & bushes Yarnin & laughter: Relaxed, Part OF country, Not straining adrift to Examine & stand apart, & so, I write here Amongst friends, The sounds of The sitting room Food prepared, The birds the frogs A rabbit to be Air rifle shot & eaten People walkin & talkin & A sneeze The click tick Of finished oyster shells In the fireplace Chewing noises Pottery, Life in good Company Cooperation ...