Skip to main content

Boo why

 



Why boo


Country mouse & City mouse.

Ever read that?

I’m so f’n jumpin

Shitty riddims 

The road roars & the piercing beeps

Something significant happens when they die

You feel a weight off

But ur in danger of lift off xx

I’m in danger of lift off man!

Not good man

Yet coconut cris sweet

I fear she’s an IIMeMeMy 

U know?: spoiled

Is it always abuse for girls?

I’m not talking about ”literally”

As my late bredhren said

“Oh u haven’t worked out ur going to die yet?!”

To his fuhrer

4 seconds ago I was feelin real high

But now I’m chillin & cris

I get paid the same amount as I got in ‘90

“Just get the pussy wet

Don’t hover … (freestylin) …

To the max pack

& r genius

Hooting & wrapped 

But u know the mania puts one in dangerous shituations 

& then u just cry I don’t know why

Da riddims

Ra diddims 

But “listen to the LYRICS”

Then ull start to get it 

De reggae

There’s more dan gettin laid

“& I not makin hay

For I have loved not as I should 

A creature made of clay”*



xx




Published & Copyright Malachi Doyle 2025.

*Patrick Kavanagh 

Comments